Elon Musk's Twitter has been all over the news ever since the tech entrepreneur took over the social network. Musk set out to make massive changes at the company, including a disastrous Twitter Blue verification blunder. And he did it while firing thousands of employees and contractors along the way. But one good development comes from Musk's Twitter takeover: An initiative to bring end-to-end encryption to Direct Messages.
The post Twitter working on end-to-end encryption for Direct Messages appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- 51 best Black Friday deals you can already shop at Amazon
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for Black Friday 2022
- Get an Echo Dot for $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
Trending Right Now:
- NASA captured this stunning view of Earth just after Artemis launched
- If you have a Roku, you’re getting 36 new channels for free this month
- This is when the Sun and Earth will die, according to scientists
By: Chris Smith
Title: Twitter working on end-to-end encryption for Direct Messages
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/twitter-working-on-end-to-end-encryption-for-direct-messages/
Published Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 00:17:00 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…