Twitch says that it is rolling out a number of updates to ensure that children are not groomed on its platform.
In a blog post, the company announced a number of technology implementations to ensure that children under the age of thirteen are not able to access the streaming platform and those seeking to groom those children or exhibit any kind of predatory behavior on the platform are caught, banned, and reported.
The post Twitch rolls out safety updates to combat predatory behavior on the platform appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- Oops! 57 crazy Prime Early Access deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $170+ for free
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
- Exclusive: Tesla to bring Dolby Atmos to over 1 million cars
- Nano-robot antibodies that fight cancer enter first human drug trial
By: Joe Wituschek
Title: Twitch rolls out safety updates to combat predatory behavior on the platform
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/twitch-rolls-out-safety-updates-to-combat-predatory-behavior-on-the-platform/
Published Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 22:19:01 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…