If you've always wanted access to chargers outside of Tesla's Supercharger network when using the navigation system in your Tesla, that day has finally arrived…for some people.
In a blog post, the company announced that it will now support third-party charging networks through the car's navigation system. If you are navigating using Tesla's navigation system, you'll now see third-party chargers in addition to the company's own Superchargers. The company hopes that the move will help provide Tesla owners with even more reliable charging options when traveling.
The post Tesla is adding third-party chargers to its navigation system appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $195+ for free
- Today’s deals: $89 AirPods, $19 electric toothbrush, $79 Apple TV 4K, Shark HydroVac, more
- Best Apple Watch deals and sales for December 2022
- Oops! 81 crazy Black Friday deals that Amazon forgot to end
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S23 benchmarks reveal exclusive Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip
- Netflix will end password sharing in 2023 – here’s what we know
- NASA watched a black hole eat a wandering star
By: Joe Wituschek
Title: Tesla is adding third-party chargers to its navigation system
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/tesla-is-adding-third-party-chargers-to-its-navigation-system/
Published Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 22:48:19 +0000