Snapchat is trying to take back the crown as the top place to post Stories.
In a press release, the company announced a number of new features coming to Snapchat Plus, the company’s subscription product that offers additional features for users. One of those features is Custom Story Expiration, which now allows subscribers to leave a story up for as little as an hour to as long as a week instead of the default twenty-four-hour expiration.
The post Snapchat will let you keep your stories up for a week appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Oops! 57 crazy Prime Access Sale deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Major Amazon price mistake: Popular smart plugs are $1.49 if you hurry
- Today’s deals: Leftover Prime Day deals, $140 AirPods Pro, Norelco shavers, Arlo camera sale, more
- Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
Trending Right Now:
- 5 new titles hit Netflix today, including an epic fantasy movie with Charlize Theron
- Scientists found a molecule that destroys even the worst cancers in mice
- Google’s Pixel team mocks Apple… while tweeting from an iPhone
By: Joe Wituschek
Title: Snapchat will let you keep your stories up for a week
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/snapchat-will-let-you-keep-your-stories-up-for-a-week/
Published Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 12:22:00 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…