Samsung is a couple of months away from the Galaxy S23's series launch, a smartphone that Samsung fans should already be excited about. That's because Samsung will use only Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon chip to power the phone after the Exynos performance disaster with Galaxy S22 series.
A new report out of Korea says that Samsung is indeed looking to focus on quality instead of cost-cutting. The company wants to compete better against Apple's iPhone, which means no more cost-saving measures. If the information is accurate, then Galaxy S enthusiasts have one more reason to be excited about the upcoming Galaxy S23 series.
The post Samsung is ready to spend big on the Galaxy S23 appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Get an Echo Dot for $0.99 with this crazy Amazon promo
- Decorate for the holidays with Cricut machines and save up to 48%
- Oops! 52 crazy Black Friday deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Amazon has an Anker charging accessories sale that you can’t miss
Trending Right Now:
- The return of one of Netflix’s biggest shows is less than a week away
- The Polestar 3 will watch you while you are driving
- Elon Musk wants more people to invest in Twitter at the same price he paid
By: Chris Smith
Title: Samsung is ready to spend big on the Galaxy S23
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/samsung-is-ready-to-spend-big-on-the-galaxy-s23/
Published Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 00:16:00 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…