If you use an electric vehicle when you're driving for Lyft, the company will pay you extra for it.
In a press release, the company announced that it is launching a new incentive program for drivers that switch to an electric vehicle. Paul Augustine, Lyft’s Director of Sustainability, says that the company is trying to help remove financial and logistical barriers for drivers who want to switch to an EV.
The post Lyft is paying its drivers to use an electric vehicle appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Amazon has an Anker charging accessories sale that you can’t miss
- The Kindle deals at Amazon right now are almost too good to be true
- Oops! 58 crazy Black Friday deals that Amazon forgot to end
- Amazon gift card deals 2022: How to get $175+ for free
Trending Right Now:
- T-Mobile is giving away a ton of free money on Friday
- Yale breakthrough may uncover the root cause of Alzheimer’s
- David Letterman’s interview with Ukraine’s president is a must-watch Netflix release today
By: Joe Wituschek
Title: Lyft is paying its drivers to use an electric vehicle
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/lyft-is-paying-its-drivers-to-use-an-electric-vehicle/
Published Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 23:20:45 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…