The iPhone 15 models will deliver Apple’s big switch to USB-C next year. That’s what most rumors have said for a while. And Apple has confirmed that it will comply with the EU’s new law, though it didn’t specify when. But Ming-Chi Kuo, a well-connected Apple supply chain insider, claims the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will also bring over another massive design change.
The more expensive models will move closer to the portless/buttonless iPhone design that Apple is rumored to be working toward. Kuo says the iPhone 15 Pros will not have any physical buttons at all. Instead, Apple will introduce new solid-state power and volume buttons similar to the Touch ID home button on older iPhone and iPad models.
The post Kuo: iPhone 15 Pro will get a major redesign with no physical buttons appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s deals: $169 AirPods Pro, $500 off LG C2 OLED TV, Beckham Hotel pillows, Beats, more
- Oops! 71 crazy Prime Access Sale deals that Amazon forgot to end
- 103 best Christmas gift ideas of 2022
Trending Right Now:
- There’s an easy, legal way to get Netflix for free
- Behavioral scientist reveals 4 ways he knows not to trust someone
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’s credits scene leaked and you won’t believe it
By: Chris Smith
Title: Kuo: iPhone 15 Pro will get a major redesign with no physical buttons
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/kuo-iphone-15-pro-will-get-a-major-redesign-with-no-physical-buttons/
Published Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 12:30:00 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…