A day after hundreds of workers of the largest iPhone factory in Zhengzhou, China, protested about lack of payments, insufficient food, and risk of getting COVID-19, Foxconn admitted a "technical error" on worker bonuses, and it's now offering $1,400 payouts for those planning to leave.
The post Foxconn admits error with bonus payments after protests at largest iPhone factory appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- The HP Black Friday deals are almost too good to be true
- Amazon is handing out free money for Black Friday 2022
- Best Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
- Black Friday Echo deals: Amazon’s best prices of 2022
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists may have found something unfathomably massive living under Antarctica
- People can’t stop raving about Prime Video’s The Devil’s Hour, which is getting 2 more seasons
- 16 more movies and shows hit Netflix this week – don’t miss these 5 new releases
By: José Adorno
Title: Foxconn admits error with bonus payments after protests at largest iPhone factory
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/foxconn-admits-error-with-bonus-payments-after-protests-on-largest-iphone-factory/
Published Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 13:01:49 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…