Elon Musk has started his layoffs at Twitter.
On Thursday night, employees at Twitter were notified by email that the company would be "reducing our global workforce" on Friday, November 4th. Now, many employees at the company are already out of a job.
Today's Top Deals
- Best Buy early Black Friday 2022 sale: 14 best deals to shop now
- 106 best Christmas gift ideas of 2022
- Black Friday deals 2022: Sales, date, and predictions
Trending Right Now:
- If you have a Roku, you’re getting 11 new AMC channels for free
- These 9 new Netflix releases will be all anyone talks about next week
- Science says if you can pass one of these four tests, you’ll live longer
Did you miss our previous article…