If you want to save money on a 2021 iPad mini (6th generation) you’ve come to the right place. We’ve are tracking the best deals, as well as the retailers that have models in stock right now.
Apple’s latest iPad mini was released in September 2021 and we’ve seen some good price drops recently – however, if you are shopping outside of the U.S. you should note that Apple has increased the price of all iPads! Read more about that here: Is Apple ripping off the rest of the world with inflated prices? The main reason we mention this is it might make the discounts on an iPad mini look better than they are – which is why we quote the price it was as well as what it is sold for now.
Also keep in mind that the Black Friday deals season is almost here with Black Friday starting on 25 November this year – find out what to expect from Black Friday iPad deals in our separate article.
Read on to find details of the best places to pick up the 2021 iPad mini at the best price – in the U.S. and U.K. – so you can get a bargain. If you’re after a larger display we also have the best deals on the standard iPad) and a complete round up of the Best iPad deals. And if you aren’t sure which model to buy read our iPad Buying Guide.
Best iPad mini deals right now
You’ll find the lowest current prices on the iPad mini in our automated tables below, but here are the best deals we are seeing right now:
- Amazon has the 64GB WiFi model for $399 (RRP $499). $100 off.
- Walmart has the $649 256GB WiFi model for $619. $30 off.
- Amazon also has the 64GB Cellular version for $505.08 (RRP $649). $144 off.
- Amazon has the iPad mini (64GB, in Starlight) for £459. That’s £20 off the old RRP of £479, or £110 off the new price. It’s ‘temporarily’ out of stock though.
- Amazon has the Space Grey 256GB WiFi model for £579 (RRP was £619, but is now £749). It’s usually dispatched in 1-2 months though so there could be a wait.
- Amazon also has the 64GB Cellular (RRP was £619) in Pink for £619 (it now costs £749 at Apple).
- Amazon has the was £759, now £929 256GB Cellular version in Space Grey for £619.
6th gen iPad mini, 64GB, WiFi, MSRP: $499/£569 (WAS £479)
6th gen iPad mini, 256GB, WiFi, MSRP: $649/£749 (WAS £619)
6th gen iPad mini, 64GB, Cellular, MSRP $649/£749 (WAS £619)
6th gen iPad mini, 256GB, Cellular, MSRP $799/£929 (WAS £759)
Where to buy the new iPad mini 6th gen?
You can buy one from Apple and a number of other retailers (either outright or with a network provider), details of which you will find below.
For a while part of the problem with buying an iPad mini right now wasn’t just finding a good deal – it was actually finding the model you want in stock, although stock does seem to be at more reliable levels now!
If you don’t want to buy the iPad mini from Apple, you may be able to pick it up from the following retailers or on contract from various network providers:
US contract deals:
We’ve heard that US customers who buy the 5G iPad mini 6 from Apple can get a $200 pre-paid Mastercard when activating with T-Mobile/Sprint or a $200 e-gift card when activating with Verizon.
Apple has a number of Apple Premium Resellers who stock iPads in the UK, and also offer other services, try the following:
UK contract deals:
Did you miss our previous article…