Apple aims to be carbon neutral by 2030. The company that uses 100% renewable energy since 2018 to power its global corporate operations wants to accelerate the work with its suppliers to decarbonize Apple-related production, while it keeps expanding investments in clean energy and climate solutions around the world.
The post Apple calls on global supply chain to become carbon neutral by 2030 appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Oops! 67 crazy Prime Access Sale deals that Amazon forgot to end
- 101 best Christmas gift ideas of 2022
Trending Right Now:
- Urgent cookie recall: Potentially deadly allergen found in these cookies
- The 2 movies dominating Netflix in the US today
- 16 popular Android apps are secretly killing your battery, so delete them ASAP
By: José Adorno
Title: Apple calls on global supply chain to become carbon neutral by 2030
Sourced From: bgr.com/tech/apple-calls-on-global-supply-chain-to-become-carbon-neutral-by-2030/
Published Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:38:38 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…